Does anyone know how to get a hold of an etrade person?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 16, 2007.

1. i tried to move a lot of moeny to my bank account to my etrade account 2 mondays ago on the 8th of JAn. I still dont see the money in my account despite it says the trasfer was successful

Mon Jan 08 10:22:51 2007 Funds Transfer Confirmation

Your request (Reference Number: *********) to transfer $****** from bank of america-**** to E*TRADE Brokerage-**** was successfully completed on 01/08/2007 at 10:22:51 ET.

So did my money just vanish or something? Was there an error? it says 6 business days after the transfer which would be today but no money.

2. I recommend you call their 1-800 number or click on the contact us at their website.

In addition, contact your bank and let them know there's a problem and have them do a trace.

Mark

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

You are also welcome to call us at 1-800-ETRADE1 (800-387-2331) between 7AM and 12AM EST, seven days a week.
    International customers please dial +1-678-624-6210.

4. I have never had a problem contacting E*Trade. Just call the 800 number (I think 800-E-Trade-1 or something like that)

IMHO: they are one of the best run online banks.

5. "Does anyone know how to get a hold of an etrade person?"

By the throat is normally a good place to start.

6. 6 business days would be tomorrow, because of the MLK Holiday in the U.S. on Monday.