Does anyone know about successful Trader?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Astrot, May 15, 2024.

1. Astrot

Astrot

I am a day trader from China. Currently, successful traders do not support online account opening applications for chinese. I need a Regal Securities advisor to help me to open an account, PLS

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Astrot- My name is Robert Morse and I’m with Lightspeed Financial Services Group. We are Introducing Brokers to Wedbush Securities and I'm a sponsor on Elite Trader. We have a fair number of accounts from China and add a few each day. Most use Sterling Trader Pro but you can also use Lightspeed Trader. The PDT rules would apply so if you can start with over $25,000, apply here - https://accountopening2.lightspeed.com/lfsg/register - Choose Robert Morse as your salesperson. Email me directly, email address below, if you have any questions.

murray t turtle, Astrot and richie90 like this.
  3. Astrot

Astrot

Does LS support a 1:1 position/cash overnight? I heard that LS prohibits Chinese customers from using locate services, and I am worried that my account will also be affected (my deposit exceeds 25000)

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Once the account is open, every customer follows the same rules. There is not one for domestic and one for customers from China. Currently, I think Lightspeed Trader has two premium locate providers besides our clearing firm. Sterling had one but we were adding two more. Not sure today if Sterling has 1 or 3. If you have a margin account, overnight leverage max on day one is 2:1. Maintenance margin is better after day 1.

Last edited: May 16, 2024
  5. Astrot

Astrot

Thank you for your answer. It seems that Lightspeed is indeed a great choice, if its locate is strong enough.
    Another question is, if I need support while trading, do I need to search for support through a webpage? Or make a phone call? Is there a faster way to contact customer service, such as Skype or something else?

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I’d I’m your salesperson, you would contact me for customer service or the service desk. You would use them for trade support. You can email and or call. For trading issues, emailing creates a ticket that they or I respond to. Customer support is not a problem.

7. Astrot

Astrot

Now you are my salesperson, rmorse@lightspeed.com Is this your email? I have more questions to consult.

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Yes. I’m out today but will respond when I get back.

9. Astrot

Astrot

Okay,I will list my questions in the email so that you can answer them anytime and whenever you have time.