Does anyone here day trade the Asian markets?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingpoker, Sep 6, 2021.

1. yes sir no doubt

but just comparing it to the other markets its a bit slower unless there is some news events happening during that time of the day

#11     Sep 6, 2021
    Charts and Arts likes this.
  2. momo3HC

momo3HC

Ask yourself first is it time suitable for you first.;)

#12     Sep 6, 2021
  3. padutrader

padutrader

that is another thing .....ten years back volatility during news was a lot more..now during NFP most times nothing happens......most of funding companies like yours stipulates do not trade during news, is it not?...if no one trades then no one gets trapped and there is no volatilty!

#13     Sep 6, 2021
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Speaking of...
    Did Coupang sell off today on the Kospi?
    9/6 was the lock-up expiration for the remaining insider shares.
    I looked earlier and couldn't find anything.

#14     Sep 6, 2021
  5. Japan and Singapore. Used to participate in Hong Kong but after the stamp tax, it made it costly so only Japan and Singapore at the moment.

#15     Sep 7, 2021
  6. Hey Mr. Padutrader

when you speak about "Most of the funding companies" i agree to what you stated

but here's where Funding Talent differs

Funding Talent offers the trader all the freedom to trade as it would be like on their personal account
    FT allows Holding Trades over the weekend and also allows trading the news
    the only rule the traders have to keep in mind is to not Violate the daily drawdown and overall drawdown of a funded account

and speaking of volatility yes i am have observed it NFP is nothing like before :3

#16     Sep 7, 2021
    padutrader likes this.
  7. Who knows which other brokers can trade Asian stocks except IB

#17     Sep 7, 2021
  8. maxinger

maxinger

Best is to contact Hong Kong or Singapore brokers

#18     Sep 8, 2021
  9. Check out posts by @SteveH. He's spoken warmly about the HSI index in particular many times on this forum.

If I lived in the US I would easily trade HSI. As an European sleeping too little already it's not an option at this point in time.

I heard some other guy on this forum who claimed that Asian indices generally move better and more technically than US indices. Less HFT. Etc.

#19     Sep 8, 2021
    tradingpoker likes this.
  10. Kalanim

Kalanim

I think that Asian markets are quite perspective in case of trading activity, however plenty of traders stay off the idea start trading Asian markets. To my mind, if traders would pay attention to Asian markets, then they probably can become very successful, because there are lots of money there. Maybe, there is an amount of people who tend to trade on Asian markets, nevertheless I haven't meet such ones. Everybody prefers UK markets or US markets and nothing can make them to change the market actually. I believe that traders should always do some experiments in order to capture new opportunities.

#20     Sep 8, 2021
    tradingpoker likes this.