Does anyone have experience with Bright Trading in Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rob227, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Rob227

Rob227

I'm new to the forum and i'm interested in starting a career as a prop trader based in Vancouver, BC.

Because of the personal situation i'm in I can either carry on with a career that i've already invested in which I don't enjoy any longer or I can follow where my passion lies and put my efforts into becoming a great trader.

I've scoured through the listings on the Prop Firms section and even though similar questions come up regularly if anyone would be so kind as to share their insight and experiences currently or in the past with Bright Trading based in British Columbia i'd like to hear them.

Any suggestions from those more experienced that have become successful traders would be appreciated.

2. Heard they are good guys but really don't know too much about them

3. Rob227

Rob227

Surely someone must work for them currently or in the past that's lingering around the forums?

I'm taking in as much information as I can find so i'd like to hear from you seasoned traders in the Vancouver area. Where do you work? Where did you learn your skills?

Where is a good place to start out for a guy that's traded off and on for years, has some money to work with and is willing to take the time to learn more?

4. jj90

jj90

5. Rob227

Rob227

Thanks, I joined and put up a post. I'll see what comes of it.

6. Try calling Rob Friesen at: 604.539.8700. He'll invite you over, introduce you to our traders etc.

Don

7. Rob227

Rob227

Thanks Don,

I'll be getting in touch with him soon.

8. Does Bright Trading in Vancouver do remote?

9. GGSAE

GGSAE

Yup, i'm one of them. I know a number of traders in both Langley and DT offices, shoot me a pm with any questions.

10. Vancouver remotes are about 52 or so at last count, yes.

Don

#10     Mar 4, 2010