Does anyone have a Tempur-Pedic mattress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clacy, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Definitely get the TP!!!

The only problem I have is that I travel a lot, so I get back pain when I'm sleeping on anything other than a TP (hotel beds).
    You get so used to the TP, than anything else won't do...

ALSO, GET A LETTER FROM THE DOCTOR (back pain, and recommends TP).......you don't have to pay the sales tax!!!

#21     Feb 11, 2009
  2. comfort is overrated ...

want a satisfying sleep? make it painful

#22     Feb 11, 2009
  3. JimYoung

JimYoung

Also, if you're one of those guys who moves around all night while sleeping.. and has a wife/significant other who complains all the time about that... its much easier for your partner

#23     Feb 13, 2009
  4. gimp570

gimp570

I am thinking about getting a Tempur Pedic. Anyone that has one and willing to give any feed back?

Most people seem to love them.

they are pricey...but for a good night sleep for the next 20 years....how much is that worth?

#24     Aug 31, 2010
  5. tango29

tango29

One other consideration with the Tempur and the other foam mattresses is they can be very warm. Then throw on those mattress toppers and you might be roasting. I need to be on the cold side when I'm sleeping or I toss and turn.

#25     Aug 31, 2010
  6. I have a king size Tempur Pedic (bought in 2007) that has some kind of internal cooling design so it never gets hot. It was fairly pricey though, $4200 I believe. But it's definitely worth it. We spend roughly 1/3 of our lives sleeping, might as well invest in something that gets the job done right.

#26     Aug 31, 2010
  7. i have one of the new temper cloud supremes. i love it. never slept better.
    the cloud model is a new design. it does not have that hard feel when you first lay down like the older ones.

http://www.tempurpedic.com/mattresses/tempur_cloud/tempur_cloudsupreme/

#27     Aug 31, 2010
  8. Are these matresses firm or soft? The last matress that I bought was the firmest Simmons that they made. I know that's fairly pedestrian by the standards of some of you guys here, but I place a premium on firmness.

#28     Aug 31, 2010
  9. they have several levels of firmness. the cloud is the softest. i also had an expensive simmons beauty rest plush pillowtop before this one. started out nice but it lasted 3 years and then i felt like i was sleeping in a valley.
    i want to put in a plug for ashley furniture. they took back the simmons and gave me a full price refund against the tempur cloud.

#29     Aug 31, 2010
  10. Eight

Eight

I can help you out... which way did you come in?

#30     Aug 31, 2010