Does anyone find this a bit disturbing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 3, 2008.

1. LOL- A guy calling people racists and bigots and then telling them to go back to Africa and Europe. Only on ET :confused:

#31     Nov 4, 2008
  2. copa8

copa8

speaking of black women...they are the least good looking compare to the rest (white, latina, asian, arabic).

#32     Nov 4, 2008
  3. Theres always that 1 in a million black women that is pretty hot. I just haven't seen her in real life yet but im looking forward to it. The rest are worse than fatties.

#33     Nov 4, 2008

4. The level of this debate has just reached rubbish bin status. I hope all go out and vote and make your feelings felt this way. The end of this topic for me cheers!!!

#34     Nov 4, 2008
  5. You could ask a wall mart greeter or a corrections officer. Academic studies are rare. (statistics lie, looks bad, racial profiling, that sort of thang)

#35     Nov 4, 2008
  6. copa8

copa8

And whoever she is will likely be mixed (Halle Berry) and not full black like Serena Williams. Now he...I mean she is fugly. Very dominating tennis player, though. Powerful serve and forehand. A man among girls. :p

#36     Nov 4, 2008
  7. Now if that doesn't sum up the moonbat ideology, I don't know what will.

It's not that Obama has any experience or a cogent platform to run on. Nope, it's all about defeating Bush, Cheney, Rove, and the rest of the Klannish who attacked their own country on 9/11 and have a pipeline running from Iraq to the White House basement.

ROFLMAO!

#37     Nov 4, 2008