Does anyone else...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jun 3, 2010.

1. ...notice how silent Dick Fucking Cheney has been about the oil spill?

2. DT-waw

DT-waw

...probably enjoying his dirty money in a safe location.
    so as henry "peace lover" kissinger.

may their souls evolve to something higher than animal in the next life. and i don't want to insult animals..

3. He's pretty silent about North Korea, the Israel/Gaza deal, Greece's economical troubles, and American Idol lately, too.

Maybe there's a connection.

:confused:

Oh, wait. I know. He's no longer the Vice President!

4. Cheney has not been completely silent, he has been a very vocal critic of foreign/domestic policy issues related to terrorism.

Why is he so silent about a problem that Halliburton had a hand in, as did the Bush administration in granting BP the right to drill, etc.?

An oil man is devoid of opinions about this mess?

(It's a rhetorical question actually, and I don't expect you to answer honestly...)

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

6. I think the important point that is lost with all the HAL haters is their moving HQ to Dubai. I sure everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe a few more evils corps leave dodge and everything will be all better.

7. MSNBC just said that Haliburton this month made more campaign contributions than they have all year to key members of committess who will be grilling them and the rest in the coming days. Tell me corporate hasn't always been the one with their greasy hands in the political puppets of their choice.

8. We The Corporations, in order to form a more perfect profit...

Of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations...

...and the klannish spend all their time blaming the dems, commies, poor, etc. for the decline of standard of living in America...

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/...ed-for-improvements-at-city-plant-947830.html

9. You've really got a fire under you today. Hire all the same people and they can't say government can't run anything.
    Even pay them all the same ...taxpayers keep the profits. Its
    would simply be the civilized thing to do ...eliminate the cabal.