Does anyone else Test your trading ideas with Small size?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KCalhoun, May 31, 2020.

1. Really? All stocks are part of the S&P 500? hahahah, there is 10k stocks out there. you know the sp500 is called that because it has 500 hundred stocks

#41     Jun 3, 2020
  2. %%
    LOL;
    that works better with investing with the trend......................................................................

#42     Jun 3, 2020
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  3. Tradex

Tradex

Sure, but what makes you think that their average daily move is greater than 1%? Do you have some numbers to show us or are you just imagining things?

#43     Jun 3, 2020
  4. Bekim

Bekim

I start with 1 and gradually increase each quarter

#44     Jun 6, 2020
  5. A few people have tested my systems. When they follow the system, they get about the same results I do, but few people are able to stick with a rule-based system.

#45     Jun 6, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    True;
    in trading.
    As far as investing, a good ETF trend is more important, within reason.Related to trading position size, i used a cash ETF like SPYG to find a bottom area, this year= easier/ less sloppy /less losses than a 3xETF........................................................................................

#46     Jun 8, 2020
  7. just look at their chart

#47     Jun 9, 2020
  8. Tradex

Tradex

Right.

#48     Jun 9, 2020
  9. Teryc20

Teryc20

That's a good way! I agree.

#49     Jun 10, 2020
  10. Chyu

Chyu

In general, for me, trading is already a big experiment. I specifically looked for a company that would offer good working conditions and a small deposit. While the broker chose ExpertOption, the results are more than satisfied.

#50     Jun 10, 2020