does anyone daytrade the QM?..mini crude oil?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by increasenow, Feb 14, 2008.

1. anyone?

2. Yes, i trade the QM during the day. Besides the .025 tick size it is ok for a mini contract. ok volume. what do you want to know?

3. why do you not trade the larger CL?...do you make significant $$$ with the miniCrude?...how many contracts at a time..1,2 etc.?...thanks for your help...

4. clacy

clacy

Why do you think he trades the mini instead of the CL contract?

Think about that for just a second before posting the question and you could probably answer it for yourself.

5. you wasted every second on this post...as if I am a 2nd grader...come on dude...

6. clacy

clacy

Well it's pretty freaking obvious why someone would trade the mini over the CL isn't it?

The volume is much greater on CL and so, that leaves only one reason.............lower margin/capital requirements.

My point is you know full well why he trades the mini versus CL, so why ask the question?

If you already know the answer, then what is there to gain by asking?

7. I did not know his answer...that is why I asked it...please have a perfect day!

8. Dude pick a market and follow the shit out of it already. You need to focus on something instead of playing hopscotch from ES to YM to QM. Concentrate focus power.

9. I totally agree...do you know some good crude oil news, tech anl websites?..thanks in advance!

10. Nope, I dont trade oil. Tech analysis websites you ask? You are better off dedicating the next year of your life learning to read charts and price on your own, through trial and error.

#10     Feb 14, 2008