Does anyone actually believe the Osama Killed story?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, May 2, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Then maybe it makes a difference which kind of muslim you are, or else maybe my friends werent as strict in their religious beliefs, because i vividly remember my buddies moms funeral, because the burial was the strangest thing i had ever seen.

Once we got to the grave site, They handed the body in some kind of box over everyones heads down a line, and then my friend, his dad, and his moms brother got into the grave and the body which was just wrapped in a garb was taken out of some kind of religious box it was in, (similar to a casket but its used for everyone), and handed to them in the grave, then they all climbed out and everyone then took turns shovelling dirt onto her while they chanted something i didnt know what it meant. Once the grave is filled with dirt everyone puts incense into the dirt. I remembered thinking how brutal it would be to get your mom handed to you in a grave while you were still grieving. I was always curious what it all meant but he was devastated that she died so i never asked any questions.

So it must be different with different practices with the different groups of muslims, my friend was an Ismaili muslim.

#21     May 3, 2011
  2. I cannot comment on the burial itself, as I was not there. I was only at the subsequent family gathering, the day following her death. I am not at all personally familiar with funeral proceedings in that tradition and was disinclined to ask about too many details at that time.

#22     May 3, 2011
  3. Almost EVERYTHING you hear from the Odumbo Administration, the Democrats and the Leftists... IS A LIE!

So... not believing them makes you what... cynical or prescient?

#23     May 3, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Yeah, same with me, I was curious after, but im not about to ask any questions about it. But i do know for sure that it was 6 days later cause i remember going out after the funeral which was on a friday with a couple of my other friends, and us bitching that it sucked that the only time we were all able to get together was because of a funeral. I remember flying home on a sunday after hearing about it on Saturday.

#24     May 3, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Fascinating, you used "almost" to qualify your assertion. Are you moving towards the center?

#25     May 3, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

Good catch it is now safe to assume that scataphagos is a full blown communist according to himself!

I wonder if he will put himself on Ignore?

#26     May 3, 2011
  7. jem

jem

did you have a stance on the birth certificate issues?

#27     May 3, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

LOL (for real)

#28     May 3, 2011
  9. Sadly reluctance and fact checking is a habit that few people have, even if they are over 30.

#29     May 3, 2011
  10. Heard bin Laden is buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.

#30     May 3, 2011