Does anybody here is from Czech Republic?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by GRIME, May 13, 2002.

1. Could he be referring to "pojd mrdat"? (I had no such luck!)

#21     Jun 4, 2002
  2. janko

janko

ahhh got it. well in that case, keep that czech girl close to you!:D

#22     Jun 4, 2002
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Janko
    Mr. Subliminal is right. I couldn't figure out Bosch, second word is, of course, obvious.
    Mr. Subliminal I don't know if you are Czech or not, but if you speak Czech she is not gonna say that to you. It gives me an idea when I go there I am gonna pretend to be a Big shot American and not to speak Czech at all. And let them have fun with me so to speak. I haven't been there for 10 years so I don't know whether they recognize accent or not. Now that's a plan.:D

#23     Jun 4, 2002
  4. janko

janko

yeah cesko, it still works, i dont know about prauge casue there is so many americans alraedy living there, but on the slovak side, particularly in bratislava, just waive your passport around, dont say a word in czech and i'm willing to bet you'll get at least one honie around your arm to keep ya company.:D :D :D
    i love going back home, you can mess with people so badly. I speak slovak fluently and its fun to mess with cops, uhhh what, going how fast, 90 kilometeres per hour, uhh what is that in MPH?? hehee. i love it.!!!

#24     Jun 4, 2002
  5. Cesko and janko, I'm not Czech nor do I speak the language. My extensive travel (fugitive) necessitates mastery of key phrases (pick-up lines and profanities) in a host of foreign languages.

#25     Jun 4, 2002
  6. richk

richk

Hi all,

I was also not able to recognize Bosch, but the phrase from Mr. Subliminal is absolutely understandable for me. I live in Prague, so this is very nice expamle of world of love girls.
    But be carefull such phrase can continue by "xxxx dollars per hour...."

But back to trading. I will be very soon opening my local Web site related to trading, so everybody will be invited. I will post the site URL soon here.

There is nice community of traders in Czech Republic and Slovakia too.

#26     Jun 5, 2002
  7. richk

richk

it could be word "Boze", z s hackem.....

#27     Jun 5, 2002
  8. There is a firm that is considering a Prop trading in Prague. Do you think that there would be a lot of interest?

#28     Jun 6, 2002
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Riskless
    Is the firm's name a secret?:confused:

#29     Jun 7, 2002
  10. richk

richk

I am not sure, there are trader community in Prague, but if it will be enough for office ?
    Send me by email or PM description I can ask several persons here in PRG.

#30     Jun 7, 2002