Does anybody here actually know anything?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader963, Jul 22, 2002.

1. 777 i guess that bull knew something

#11     Jul 22, 2002
  2. Great site..... the chain-link fence web page background is a nice touch....

#12     Jul 22, 2002
  3. Hey.. don't sell us ET members short. We are a sharp crowd. For example, Preston is formerly a licensed broker of Mutual Funds and a regular contributor to Elite.

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/men/preston-22b.htm

Please see...Former occupation

#13     Jul 22, 2002
  4. I checked the thread on Washington, several guys told him he needs to make a grand a day.

Some of the threads are a waste of time, but I really enjoy most of them, like the one on Washington.

#14     Jul 22, 2002
  5. i hope he can make 250k a year, because someone has to!

#15     Jul 22, 2002
  6. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

you've got to wade through a lot of fluff and bs on this site to find truly good information sometimes. however, there are those here who know their shit and are willing to help others (who are their competition) develop into better traders and props to them- it takes a lot of time. some are just assholes who try to start arguments like "does anyone here actually know anything?" just so that they can get some kind of weird yet lame satisfaction from hiding behind a screen name and trying to incite others to respond to baiting, derogatory comments. Man, get a life piker. :D

#16     Jul 22, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

I guess that depends on what your definition of "does" is.

:D

#17     Jul 22, 2002
  8. Publias

Publias Guest

Yes here is a short list...

TA Bo
    Threei
    Babak
    Vulture
    Tripack
    Darkhorse
    Rs7
    TNT
    Prae2
    Nitro
    Rougetrader, sadly I think he is gone :(
    Commisso (just kidding)
    CandleTrader used to have some good ish, but havent heard a gem from him in quite some time...
    oh and I almost forgot SUPEREGO!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm I know there are a some others that I am missing here...

But 95% of what is posted on these boards is simply garbage or at best useless noise... Everyonce in a while you will come across something of value though...

And yes the Bright spamming on this board can sometimes be sickening, imo he needs to learn how to trade instead of wasting his time pushing 1k courses to newbies, but hey who the f*ck am I right?

BTW; Do you know anything??? :)

#18     Jul 22, 2002
  9. :D :D :D

#19     Jul 22, 2002
  10. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

I agree with your list...especailly P2 and Nitro and Darkhorse (I don't always like how he presents his informatin but he certainly knows what he's talking about)

mrktwiz

#20     Jul 22, 2002