Does anybody here actually know anything?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader963, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Looking over the posts it seems like it's advertisements for bright and IB.

It also seems like a bunch of schmucks acting like they are hitters, but in reality they are a bunch of pikers!

:eek:

2. All I know is trading stocks is for losers. The e-minis is where its at brother! The volatility, the instant fills, the tax benefits....

3. NO!

:confused:

4. Lets see...your negative question...

Does anybody here actually know anything?

which is posted in the Journal Thread.

Answer: Yes

Are you asking do the posters of the journal know anything?

Who are these schmucks you are implying are acting like they are hitters in reality are not.

Those posting their trading journals...in my opinion...are not pretending to be something they are not and I take my hat off to them because posting their journals is time consuming and requires effort that many are unwilling to do...

some are beginners and some are advanced traders.

As a first time poster...you should at least have some balls to specifically name those you have an issue with.

Here's an abrasive recommendation...don't post again until you have a serious trading question that's not full of name calling and assumptions.

Evenmore...those that scrutinize (in a negative way) the trading efforts of others should be tight-lipped until they post their own trading efforts for public viewing...

obviously the latter statement is directly targeted to you and those like you.

NihabaAshi

5. ali babba, I see that you are quite upset! I'm sorry you feel that way!

I would post my trades, but I'm sure people would really care!
    I wouldn't want to entice somebody to start trading because I may make it look too easy.

6. If anybody knew anything they would know how much Washington should be earning!

7. Hmmm...your second post confirms your first post attitude...

lets see...where's that ignore user menu :cool:

Ahhh...here it is:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=12297

NihabaAshi

8. or which bed pan works best

9. Does anybody here actually know anything?

I don't know, but.....

Does anyone really know what time it is.....

Does anybody really care.....

#10     Jul 22, 2002