Does Anybody Get The Picture !!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bgp, Dec 19, 2006.

1. bgp

bgp

STAGFLATION !!!! EVEN ALL OR MOST OF THE PHD'S CANT SEE PAST THERE STUPID NOSES! IS IGNORANCE REALLY BLISS????

2. So you are smarter than Phds?

3. bgp

bgp

of course ! what kind of stupid question is that?

its wisdom my friend that counts! i said most not all are stupid. listen to what is being said and you will be enlightened.

sincerely ,
    bgp

4. bgp

bgp

dont take offense optioncoach!maybe you are the exception!

5. Business conditions are always changing.

6. great, another prognosticator. Fun talk at holiday cocktail parties but useless if interested in making money.

7. Right lol, I never met an economist who traded or invested. They simply put up supply and demand curves and overuse the word elasticity. makes for good commentary on CNBC when economic data is released but I am more interested in trader's reaction to the news than an economist.

8. I might have agreed with you when oil was creeping up and the economy was sputtering. Higher oil costs would increase the cost of manufacturing which would have to be passed on, while a simultaneous bad economy would hit us at the same time. I don't think you can have stagflation unless you have a cost increase in some necessary item outside the economy like oil.

But, oil is moving down, and the economy is improving.

SM