Does any one make money intrady trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gifropan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. You obviously don't know who I am.

How ya doin NYOB?

Osorico :)

#11     Dec 18, 2007
  2. Maybe you are correct Coc. I dont how sufficient interest to be concerned why people say things cannot be done.

I stick to what I do know and I do know that day trading is highly profitable.

regards
    f9

#12     Dec 18, 2007
  3. Haha! A nice post to scare off a newbie!

We need a "tongue-in-cheek" icon!

#13     Dec 18, 2007
  4. You and me both :)

#14     Dec 18, 2007
  5. I am quite intrigued by the response my post has had.

Although I have not made a success at it, yet, nevertheless I do not think that it is an impossible task. I agree that it is difficult, in fact extremely difficult to do it right. What the "secret" is I do not know yet but I will put up this question in defense of the successful daytraders. If it is at all possible to make money in the markets, then why should it exclude daytrading activity. The market does not know the trader's intention or time horizon when he or she puts on his or her trade. It could not possibly have anything against them. I would love to hear more and perhaps someone can be kind enough to put of a few pointers for the rest of us to pursue.

Thanks

Gifropan

#15     Dec 18, 2007
  6. LOL.

My guess it's what the OP wanted to hear. Why would someone post such a question... To add credibility to the belief that it can't be done!

just helping the OPs cause :p
    Osorico

#16     Dec 18, 2007
  7. I do don't follow you by "what the OP wanted" to hear. I did put up the post as a genuine question because of my own inability to find a successful trading strategy. I am glad to hear that there are people out there who are making money daytrading because it makes me keen to work harder at solving what I call the "trading riddle".

Gifropan

#17     Dec 18, 2007
  8. Let me kindly suggest that you change your inner, core belief about daytrading.

That's a good place to start.

It doesn't matter what we tell you because just reading your posts let me know that you are not going to make it.

No offense.

#18     Dec 18, 2007

9. Why??

#19     Dec 18, 2007
  10. Serious...

Here is THE secret... there is no secret!

Why would you think trading, regardless of sytle, is any different than any other profession?? 90% of restaurants fail. Why would trading be any different. Some people have a knack for sales, others do not. Can sales be a learned profession? Why would trading be any different. Now then, if you wanted to be a Doctor, what steps would take? OK, so you want be a trader? What steps would take? Now you can post some worthwhile questions, based on where you are in the curve.

Osorico

#20     Dec 18, 2007