Doctor Explains Vax trial for infants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterkel, Jun 19, 2022.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Maybe they have a point.

funny-meme-about-microwave-asking-for-child-sacrifice.png

3. LacesOut

LacesOut

Here comes the vaccinator propagandist to call everything they don’t like bullshiat. LOL.
    The vaccine is dangerous, ineffective and totally unnecessary.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I stopped watching when she said she was a "Diagnostic pathologist". That's not a real thing. And if it is in the minds of some people here? It is not a qualifier to understand studies, much less understanding that it is not a double-blind scientific study she is desperately trying to represent to use as her baseline.

5. Bravo! Jolly Good Blue Pilling, as requested!
    Next time, pretty please - can you refute what someone actually says, rather than ad hominem and strawmanning?
    I know you can. Also, can you explain your last sentence so it makes sentence.

Also, I like how a 'diagnostic pathology' is no-such-thing, AND YET - these imaginary creatures have their own peer-reviewed medical journal. So weird - thanks for setting us straight!

https://diagnosticpathology.biomedcentral.com/

There's even a definition for this made-up thing:
    Diagnostic pathology is a medical specialty aiming the diagnosis of diseases, based mainly on the morphological study of cells or tissues or organs. https://www.humpath.com/spip.php?article21283

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  6. From the actual Pfizer study. On efficacy.
    Mind-blowingly obvious level of pre-conceived positive result. No possibility for a fail. No reference to actual Covid Cases (which happened), no reference to scientific validity - in fact, specifically disavowed!
    And they approved it for children.

DO NOT INJECT CHILDREN! WARNING - Very unsafe gene therapy.

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 10.04.36 AM.png

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

What complete nonsense you push.

8. I know - it IS nonsense. It's a straight screen shot of Pfizer's trial documents. You are correct.

#10     Jun 24, 2022