Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Bar 75 is a pt 1. to begin the trend.

#51     Jul 20, 2012
  2. Well, this is awkward. Doaks has you on ignore. And the rest of the bastards elected me to be the only one of us who can see you. So Doaks is emailing me charts. He's at the gun range shooting his new .40 S&W and said "Fuck off!" I don't know if he meant you, me, or both of us. Mudgins took a 12 second scalp this AM for $46 a contract using a new system Doaks invented this last night and is scared shitless to use himself yet. As to the challenge, Doaks recalibrated his NQ system for ES with the attached results. As of the moment we have quadrupled our money in imaginary trading. But that's fine, we enjoy imagining spending it.

#52     Jul 20, 2012
  3. Why do you perversely insist on using the bar count? Can't you see the time? If it's all part of the jumbo-mumbo to confuse the issue, I get it. But you do your incredibility no good by making the very first thing to look at opaque. And I am NOT going to ask Doaks to code the fucking bar count up. He would claim it would take him three days to do it just because he doesn't want to. Fucking code monkeys!

#53     Jul 20, 2012
  4. Use a market order to exit your short at the end of bar 78.

a lot of people are in the market long at this point.

#54     Jul 20, 2012
  5. Joe, bar count sample... every six bar is highlighted.
    why six you ask ? It looks f'n pretty

I write like I've been in six bars

#55     Jul 20, 2012
  6. Bar 78 will advance one peak from P1 to P2; this is a call.

#56     Jul 20, 2012
  7. You are on the low for the day....so don't be greedy.

#57     Jul 20, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

RedDuke, you getting all of this? An embarrassment of riches, eh?

#58     Jul 20, 2012
  9. Oh, I give up. Here's the fucking bar count added.

#59     Jul 20, 2012
  10. mong12

mong12

:D

#60     Jul 20, 2012