Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. We are in the final move (a call); bar 70 was pt3.

slight correction: the bar 70 was in a hitch and this means that internals OOE overrides the primary OOE. We have to wait for pt3 on a non internal so far 71 is bar 3 of a newly formed lat.

We coast a little into the future at this point. lat killed so pt3 is on bar 71.

#41     Jul 20, 2012
  2. A call bar 72 PRV is showing end of long.

My zoom in is going to tell me that volume will fall and prolong the last move

#42     Jul 20, 2012
  3. begin short...a call

#43     Jul 20, 2012
  4. mong12

mong12

You can close this short on bar 78.

#44     Jul 20, 2012
  5. mong12

mong12

A bit late but no harm done.:)

#45     Jul 20, 2012
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

As for my own daily journal...

"Pivot at X370 was my Kogeki Seyo. After exiting, had to wait to vector off the T-Bend bar back to the tertiary BLX. Now I'm just waiting for more space/time cooridinates to map. Fun, profitable day of trading."

It's nice to talk in code, especially when you never make live calls and pretend to be profitable...

#46     Jul 20, 2012
  7. for those who are trading above beginner or intermediate, bring up your DOM and make the call off the wall.

Please shoot your call in on those levels ahead of my call next time.

Your comment on bar 78 may be based on a 6 br trend.

annother view would be that the first move of the short ends on bar 78.

Both would be getting into what is called prediction; not my bag at all.

#47     Jul 20, 2012
  8. jem

jem

I was lucky to have developed with Nasa an android app to interface with nominan entanglements on co located servers. A byproduct is that the app anticipates the data my broker will be streaming.

When combined with a zulu protocal developed by my in house cybermetricist, my app is able to execute the trades I would have executed had I been trading.

Overall fun day non trading and picked up 3.5x the atr on 20 lots. Which is in the bottom quadrant of my nominan entanglment program... but acceptable.

#48     Jul 20, 2012
  9. Bookmark is on 1359.3. For me .3 means three ticks above 1359 flat. Flat and even are used interchangeably.

#49     Jul 20, 2012
  10. mong12

mong12

I did!!! the end of M2 at bar 71. Don't get upset that I front ran you.:)

#50     Jul 20, 2012