Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. #31     Jul 19, 2012
  2. Did you guys see that thread in this forum which is going to explain developing a system? It even has a poll from May this year.

It looks like what you see in CW magazines..

This day (friday the 20th) has been great for sorting out and applying the "quickies". Are you getting a lot of brief trades today? I've only seen one lengthy one from about bar 22 to bar 37 (Short sentiment).

#32     Jul 20, 2012
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Does that mean "Yes, I've accepted the challenge. Here's my first call..."?

#33     Jul 20, 2012
  4. trading the 5 min cannot beat trading the faster fractals in terms of multiples of the ATR. Winning the challenge I guess means the most delta per day.

As I said, Joes wins on the delta of the ATR multiple.

BUT I have the abide by just "making money" on the 5 min. Here on this ftractal you can rip along @ five times the market capacity.

Today it is just 2-3 points every five of six three minbars. I'm short in my 10th trade.

#34     Jul 20, 2012
  5. I was referring to the OP thread by Ruggierio.

I am long on bar 61, the Pt1 is on bar 62.

I'll call the next short ahead of time.

#35     Jul 20, 2012

6. Do you have any conception of how FOOLISH you look to other people by writing incessantly about "making money" with your trading yet never showing any proof, such as a blacked-out statement, that you're profitable at ALL?

jack, the only thing you're short on is Credibility.

All we know is:

1. You came in last the only time you ever went live in a trading contest, with a loss of approximately 23%

2. Someone here went to Tuscon, AZ to see you trade and on the last day when you were supposed to trade live, all you did is "talk through what you saw on the chart" instead of actually trading.

3. You have unpaid taxes against you to the tune of $80,000 and live in a modest house, living off your partner's income.

4. You never post a live call (short @ xxx; long @ xxx) or satsify any queries as to your profitability.

Why do you persist in embarrassing yourself and flooding ET with this non-sense?!

#36     Jul 20, 2012
  7. pt 2 on 65 so first move is done.

#37     Jul 20, 2012
  8. second move will NOT complete until bar 69 or later.

So the next reversal short is a ways off. Volume is in low and DU range now. Any volume BO will get us moving forward on last move.

#38     Jul 20, 2012
  9. How about starting a journal, even if all you have is a sim account.

Why not silence your critics once and for all?

#39     Jul 20, 2012
  10. mong12

mong12

M1 completed on bar 69. M2 will complete on bar 71.:)

#40     Jul 20, 2012