Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. By way of closure, I think that any biased irrational observer would have to agree that I made 7.2534X the daily range today, which is more than 1X per SLOC.

#21     Jul 18, 2012
  2. Just after close my cable servers went down.

they are now back on.

#22     Jul 18, 2012
  3. I read this thread and I see that your 6 line code on a fast frractal is very workable.

Congratulations on the 6X plus retruns for those RTH's.

You are correct that fast trading on fast fractals handles the micro moves of the market.

I do have a reason for using the 5 minute sweet spot to trade multiple accounts at five times the market capacity.

FYI Today finishes a three day period where trades where done to show how doubling of capital works evey three days in this sweet spot.

Since there is some unmonitored noise reappearing in ET, I suggest again that we are in a Global Depression. It will last 10 to 12 years from the time a first noted the advent of the depression (See JUN/JUL 2006 in the form of videos from Camtsia's))

#23     Jul 18, 2012
  4. what'chu talkin'bout Willis?

#24     Jul 18, 2012
  5. Jack, it is just as well that you did not respond to poor Joe's challenge. As I was tucking him in for an early champagne-induced bedtime, I gently reminded him that he has you on ignore.

#25     Jul 18, 2012
  6. Redneck

Redneck

Bravissimo JD

Not surprised you did.. again :)

Nor am I surprised by the *crickets*

RN

#26     Jul 18, 2012
  7. Herr Professor Doaks is undisposed, but I thank you on his unhalf. Not having watched this debacle meself, I must ask, what are the croquets of which you speak? Here in Tejas Norte the suckkadas are just now leaving but the croquets have not yet arrived.

#27     Jul 18, 2012
  8. Redneck

Redneck

Well Sir

I believe their absence was attributed to the mix master's gridlocked at rush hour (it can be a bitch, so I’ve heard)

Still, it appears traffic was flowing fine up to that particular hour – though – hmmm, does make one wonder

Maybe they sensed the roasting waiting them (considered a delicacy in some countries)…. and simply hot footed it to meh-ee-co

========
    On another note

I remember the last time I went fishing w/ the family…., and how each cricket would wriggled/ squirm every time I inserted a hook through his ass

Caught a nice mess of fish that day

=============
    Tis but cert another flurry of infestation will befall us tomorrow

RN

#28     Jul 18, 2012
  9. Strange goings-on here. Back and grey pillarcators with heads shaped like snakes stripping the leaves off of my lime tree. A family of 'coons picked my sapling peach tree bare of unripe fruit. A young male bobcat courts my domestic female cat at 5AM each morning through the sunroom window. And I desperately want a Ruger SR40 but there are none to be found. Synchronicity! What doth it bode?

#29     Jul 19, 2012
  10. SamGold

SamGold

An extremely crafty team of russian scientists have finally reverse-engineered all of "Hershey's output" and simplified the 10 cases to 7:

'7 simple cases of Hershey' classified by 'liquidity' :

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 19, 2012