Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

CW shit? No, Jack has been using it. Now, you are rude. :D

I am betting with Jack's call now. Bye.

#221     Jul 27, 2012
  2. Come on dude...

Don't get personal now. Listen,listen... betting is not in Jackass's cards. He is flying around the world earning money with his 5000 accounts supporting fifthgraders's learning all over the world. So he is a busy man. The icebergs will stop melting soon because of his accomplishments. He is NOT using CW. How else could the global warming stop? THINK. Be DEDUCTIVE and NOT OBSTRUCTIVE.

PS: sorry I forgot the famous ...lol... must be the remnants of CW thinking.

#222     Jul 27, 2012
  3. gotcha.....LOL....

#223     Jul 27, 2012
  4. Yes!!! Jacky boy we did it. 6000 posts and counting of bullshit on your simulated account. What an accomplishment for an old and "would be smart at any price" fart like you. Congrats. What a man. Ever thought about a memorial? I mean somewhere in the public toilet or something? Pissuar for instance? Think about it Jackass, that way we will keep your name in our minds forever... years after you are gone... I mean... while urinating on it of course.

#224     Jul 29, 2012
  5. #225     Jul 29, 2012
  6. Advocate Messenger in Danville, Kentucky may have some record of a $150,000 check meant to be representative of induction into Nuke School where I had visited just prior to this ceremony but many months earlier for the results I mentioned.

#226     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Certainly had nightmares before bootcamp about absolutely zero tolerance or any medication allowed.

Pre-existing conditions weren't reported even until afterward when it was ultimately advised against even though I obviously would have done well academically there were other physical conditions like flexibility they almost denied medical clearance on, but even, then, I came in at 175-180, running 4 miles a day on the same streets I now rollerblade on.

Overshare?

I don't think so.

You don't want to know what I found out about Astronaut Training either.

#227     Aug 1, 2012