Doaks Challenges Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 18, 2012.

1. sorry for my old school standards.

of course, this new standard 6x is quite a very reasonable development, so to speak.

i always know the bar is moving upwards constantly, but i didn't realise it has been progressed so much higher than before.

clearly my ignorance!

#11     Jul 18, 2012
  2. You have to dismember that the entity commonly known as Jack Hershey is a Conjoined Mind, as proved incontrovertibly by Dr. Mudgins yesterday in the Psych Forum. Whoever was on duty at the time and made that trade call post probably is no longer buzzing in the Hive Mind.

#12     Jul 18, 2012
  3. After the morning wood, I mean opening long, reverse short near the close of the 7:15 PT bar, ideally at 1363.5. Supporting chart to follow.

#13     Jul 18, 2012
  4. The chart that made the call. Jack....Jack...?

#14     Jul 18, 2012
  5. We are suspensing in hang. Did Jack reverse out of the morning wood? Or is he still hard? Or maybe just waiting to see if I was wrong before making his call?

#15     Jul 18, 2012
  6. Guess the threat that six lines of code might do what the grand and glorious mess that is SCT does was too much of a risk to take. TKO, Doaks!

#16     Jul 18, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

JD---

If you lost the contest, would you be willing to stop drinking for 24 minutes each day for the next week?
    Think carefully about this because I wouldn't want a good ET brother like yourself to suffer any kind of horrific withdrawal symptoms.

#17     Jul 18, 2012
  8. I could probably take that challenge, because I already don't drink for 24 minutes each day. Never when on the hopper. And I would challenge Jack not to make shit up for 24 minutes.

#18     Jul 18, 2012

9. are you telling me he made something up ?

#19     Jul 18, 2012
  10. Every day, in every post. But I am just jealous. I have been bullshitting ET longer than he has and I don't get no respect!

#20     Jul 18, 2012