Do yourself a favour and watch this video from Anton Kreil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by JSSPMK, Apr 20, 2018.

1. maxinger

maxinger

I read it to fast & read it as :

Do yourself a favour and don't watch this video

#31     Oct 31, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  2. RGLD

RGLD

To be fair, he did make another video giving "life lessons" to college students a few years later. This video at least he wasn't trying to sell you anything.

Some informative stuff - Just made me more cynical.

#32     Nov 1, 2021
  3. You probably read that right. LOL.

#33     Nov 1, 2021
  4. drcruz

drcruz

There's a review on YouTube (Karl Domm) where actually purchased the Kreil course and it's pretty much garbage

#34     Nov 7, 2021
    s0mmi and d08 like this.
  5. ph1l

ph1l

How could anyone not trust someone fake feeding a fake panda?:D
    upload_2021-11-7_10-14-51.png

#35     Nov 7, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  6. Leob

Leob

I saw a lot of video back then... All of them where nice person's.
    I very much dislike this guy. Something arrogant.
    Nothing useful.

#36     Nov 7, 2021
  7. RGLD

RGLD

I assume everyone who replied did themselves that favor. You all treat yourselves so well.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    #37     Nov 8, 2021
  8. This is so true...

The guy has made so many bad calls (e.g. ) missed out on crypto bigtime. He tweeted this back a few years ago LOL

“Bitcoin will be below $5,000 at the end of 2018 and will be below $2,000 by end of 2019 and below $500 by end of 2020… Watch!” - January 10th 2018

This was his stock pick few years back...

“Put simply, GoPro has in the last few weeks become one of my favorite turnaround plays for 2018,” - December 15th 2017
    (it went from $8 to $2.5 for next 2 years)

Don't get why he has such a large following, has to be due to his personality and young guys looking up to a "hotshot" trader and be like him

#38     Feb 16, 2022
    s0mmi likes this.
  9. Well, at least he didn't instruct/yell/order people to NOT take their money out of Bear Stearns.

Yeah, seems that Cramer video was removed but you can still find versions of it floating around.

That said, the first time I came across Anton was back when I was doing my due-diligence on taking more control over my financial assets (feels like so long ago now). I saw Anton in that TV series where they took random people off the street and tried to turn them into hedge fund traders. It seemed silly to me, and something just done to drum up attention. IIRC, the owner of the hedge fund couldn't turn a profit and it is now defunct. Well gee, who woulda' thought?

After that, the Youtube algo has forever been trying to pop-up all of Anton's course-pushing stuff, which has just made me lose more credibility. How does one go from retired millionaire, to peddling courses?

#39     Feb 16, 2022
    s0mmi likes this.
  10. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach.

#40     Mar 18, 2022