Do yourself a favour and watch this video from Anton Kreil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by JSSPMK, Apr 20, 2018.

1. fan27

fan27

I actually find how he flaunts his wealth and success entertaining. There is a scene in one of his videos where he and the interviewer are in Singapore and they go for a high end hair cut and then a straight razor shave. Next he is flying first class to New York, reclining and chilling out in the cabin. Kind of reminds of the show "Life styles of the rich and famous". Funny stuff :)

#11     Apr 20, 2018
    alfa8, Spooz Top 2, d08 and 1 other person like this.
  2. I recall him, he was on million dollar traders as an assistant to the main trader guy.

I recall a video of his where he was being filmed on a first class flight, being all cool.. and so patently excited like a kid it did seem he had never flown first class before.

Then he was in a bedroom in the Trump International NY, one of the rooms so small they put in loads of eye level mirrors to make it seem bigger.

But probably good to know stuff if you work in an investment bank.

#12     Apr 20, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 and d08 like this.
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I didn't say to buy his shit.

#13     Apr 20, 2018
    Windlesham1 likes this.
  4. Xela

Xela

You didn't quite ... but when you say "Do yourself a favour and watch this" in the heading, you're clearly endorsing it (and in the case of Mr. Kreil's stuff, that's both a mistake and really bad advice, as several members have rightly mentioned, each in their own way. As vendors go, Kreil's a good salesman.)

#14     Apr 20, 2018
  5. I met up with Anton and his crew in Toronto a few months back. The guy is a complete joke. One of his mentors was apparently the head of derivatives at BofA. I asked him a simple option question and buddy had no clue what to say. He is doing the marketing thing right tho. Having people pay for his vacations. They said they could teach me how to trade vertical spreads for $15,000 hahaha.

#15     Apr 20, 2018
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

What was the name of that mentor?

#16     Apr 20, 2018
  7. #17     Apr 20, 2018
  8. do you know him?

#18     Apr 20, 2018
  9. I knew it ...you were referring to that bulbous Indian guy; I've seen most of Anton's videos on YouTube years back.
    His Number 1 sidekick soldier that's always with him on his recorded adventures.

Anton has a class called: Make Options Trading Great Again ...I'm assuming that clever class was invented by his marketing genius Raj.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    #19     Apr 20, 2018
    s0mmi likes this.
  10. It's great business tho. Think about it, you say you worked for a big bank, throw out some "terminology", charge $15,000 a head. 500 people later you are 6 million dollars richer and the newbies who bought the program get hooked on the leverage you get with options. (only 1 trade away from making 10x your money). Everyone goes home happy.

#20     Apr 20, 2018