Do you work for a living?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cashmoney69, Aug 31, 2006.

1. John Madden has said on TV that he has been with the NFL for over 40 years and has never worked a day in his life.

Do you feel the same passion about trading?. Why or why not?.

Do you still love trading? or has the excitement worn off?

2. Just sitting infront of a screen and clicking the mouse, I don't think I've ever worked a single day in my life either.

I still feel passion for trading because lets just say I wouldn't want to imagine what else I'll be doing... washing dishes? bartending? security guard? male gigglo?

I STILL (inspite of all the tuition costs) love trading because after I get the hang of it.. I can make billions of $$$ one single day.

3. Its all about the the benjamins baby :D

4. Ahhh....pretty:D

5. I finally stopped working the day I started trading full-time...

(at least that is the way I feel about it :D)

6. I dont know what your style is optioncoach, but for me its like..I look at charts after the close, buy in the morning, then go watch TV, read, listen to music or something. If I make the right decision, my money works for me.. its awsome :D . Then after a week or so, I look for a place to exit, if stops have not already been hit.

I dont really feel trading is "Work". All you need to be successful in trading is: 1) Knowing what side of the market to take, and 2) actually DO IT. If your right about direction and your "in", you'll make money.