Do You Wish to Lease Office Space?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ashcan, May 13, 2008.

1. Ashcan

Ashcan

Thank you for the constructive comments. I agree that implementing this is remote; therefore, I am still actively marketing the property to a single user via traditional channels (i.e, agent, word of mouth, etc.)

I have considered the items that you requested and would implement if economically viable over a period of time.

Call me dim, but I don't understand the reference to "retain the right to the hotdog stand."

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. I don't understand the reference to "retain the right to the hotdog stand."
    ----------
    It's a metaphor. You want to assemble a group of like minded people, offer them something more than empty office space. Add the costs of the op suggestions (you'll use them too) into the rent split among several like minded "renters".

Check and see if there are IBD meetups in your area, start there. Hold the meet ups in your building and see if there is interest in converting your office space into a permanent trading room (of sorts).

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Yes. So far, all you are offering is to allow traders to pay your rent. And in Ohio? Kind of tough.

#13     May 15, 2008