Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Cutten, Jul 16, 2008.

Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

1. Yes

121 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. dan_s

dan_s

If not riding my motorcycle (with a helmet).

#41     Jul 17, 2008
  2. NO! It's more an act of defiance on my part. Seatbelt laws are another way of controlling behavior and raising money for the municipal area in which you live. Do you really think the government gives a flyin' fuck about your safety?
    Beyond that, it's typically American to think we're going to live forever. Live a little and take some risks you f'n pussies.

#42     Jul 17, 2008
  3. Yup, you are really showing them! LOL

#43     Jul 17, 2008
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Isn't that the truth! The list of nominee's for the Darwin awards seems to get longer every year, not sure if :) or :( is the appropriate emoticon.

#44     Jul 17, 2008
  5. Ouch. Pussies?

Trading profitably means taking risks for potential rewards. But doing it long-term involves controlling and reducing risk, not betting the bank on the roulette wheel.

Wearing seat belts controls risk. If you want to thumb your nose at "the man" there are hundreds of ways without risking your life; I employ dozens of these methods ever day. Bwaahaha.

#45     Jul 17, 2008
  6. Touche'.:D

#46     Jul 17, 2008
  7. Wanna really play with fire? How about in addition to driving w/o a seat belt, you also eat McDonalds for 3 meals every single day. Talk about living on the edge :D

#47     Jul 17, 2008
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

LOL, good one

#48     Jul 17, 2008
  9. No seat belt, no helmet, not condom, no filter, no stops.
    I remember when I had my 1st beer.

#49     Jul 17, 2008
  10. Me to. I was eleven years old delivering papers with my bike. I was the first one on the scene of a burning supermarket fire. When the windows blew out I went in to the beverage section and grabbed a six pack. I needed a beer after that.

#50     Jul 17, 2008