Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Cutten, Jul 16, 2008.

Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

1. Yes

121 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Cutten

Cutten

As stated - do you wear a seatbelt whenever you drive?

2. i cant wait to hear what this one is about:p

3. These days I wear a seat belt while trading. :D :D :D

4. Yep, curious if this going somewhere.

5. Joab

Joab

:eek:

I'm the only one that doesn't so far !

roflmao

Guess I'm showing my age.

6. I never wear a seat belt that is the risk taker in me. But I would never buy a motorcycle either, I refuse to travel on concrete roadways not surrounded by a metal cage, I cannot take that much exposure to risk. I do not like planes and it has been a couple of decades since I travelled in one. I cannot swim so I obviously stay away from water. I daytrade for a living that is the risk taker in me, I hardly ever hold over night, I cannot take that much exposure to risk.

7. If you have life insurance you don't need a seatbelt, and vice-versa.

8. Yes, after three no seat belt tickets.

I can choose not to wear a seat belt, talk on my cell phone while driving and smoke a cigarette within 50 ft of a building and break three laws before starting work. I'm a bad boy. These are exciting times we live in.

9. yes ever since a buddy of mine told me the story of his sister and 5 of her friends coming home from a concert. On the highway, going 75 mph with the flow of traffic only to get hit by a drunk driver, lose control of the car and flip over many times. 3 of the 6 people were thrown from the car, 2 were decapitated. The other 3 lived, just a few broken bones and scratches.

Take a guess which ones were and weren't wearing a SB.

10. I have a federal certificate allowing me to not wear my belt due to the fact that my johnson is so long. I had to whip it out at the Illinois Motor Vehicle Testing Facility (DMV) to prove it and they also had to take a picture of it for verification purposes.

#10     Jul 16, 2008