Do you want to hear something histerical about real estate.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by lasner, May 1, 2008.

1. HAHA...this thread is hilarious..
    To be honest, I've got schadenfraude...but only for people I hate...not for my friends..

#41     May 2, 2008
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

or he could be right in the way of an expanding highway....:D

#42     May 2, 2008
  3. lasner

lasner

You are probably one of the morons that bought at the top thinking.....ahh real estate doesn't decline....it's one of the safest investments....right???

#43     May 2, 2008
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Captiva will always have a good demand and a shriking supply....can ya blame them?? unless of course we have back to back hurricanes then that will disrupt the supply chain...:D

now the condo market in miami is by far the biggest bubble i have seen in any market or heard of....my friend has lost 200K on a penthouse he paid $580k for....for 1200 sq feet ...

#44     May 2, 2008
  5. What's with all these so called, "ET Sponsors," just embarrassing themselves lately?

First that Spectra guy totally pisses into the wind and gets himself all wet, and now this lasner guy is walking down a similar path....

:confused:

#45     May 2, 2008
  6. lasner

lasner

For being such a failure I have no debt. I have over 250k in cash on me. I didn't buy a stupid house because I knew what was going around me.

I didn't give into the lavish lifestyle that these other people felt the need to give in to.

#46     May 2, 2008
  7. GTS

GTS

8. #48     May 2, 2008
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

funny isnt it....they pay to call someone "MORON" ..while its free to you and I.... Baron; you are way too smart homey...

#49     May 2, 2008
  10. What a shame,as much as you'd LOVE that to be true,you are predictably wrong...............again.

$250K is probably a lot where you come from,the sad truth is that you should divide that by 10 to get closer to what you've actually got - good luck house-hunting with that budget.

No wonder you're so desperate for the housing market to collapse.

#50     May 2, 2008