Do you want Brandonf to teach you how to make a web business

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Dec 30, 2008.

Would you like Brandon Fredrickson to create a thread on running a profitable web biz

1. Yes

87 vote(s)
    84.5%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    15.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hughb

hughb

If I pay you a kabillion dollars will you give me the secret formula?

#101     Jan 4, 2009
  2. clevver

clevver

I really thought u were going to help me get started. My emotions soared, thank you.One thing one cannot hide on this media is one's level of intelligence, unless one hires someone smart to stand in. Your word kabillion turns me off a bit because of what it says between the letters. But I still have not lost faith in you. I had intended to discuss this formula openly with you. I noticed 2 other emails after this one, so let me stop here, and see If u r a little more friendly in the next 2 posts. I have a good feeling about u, in spite of your lack of

Sincerely,Clevver from Chicago (North Side)

#102     Jan 4, 2009
  3. hughb

hughb

Allright, 2 kabillions, but that's it! final offer!

#103     Jan 4, 2009
  4. clevver

clevver

Perhaps you could pay me from the profits generated by the project, rather than cash up front. Seriously, take a look at one spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pwiuda557BGASNIufMDhVIg

You probably can make sense of it without explanation. Years ago we applied this concept to silver/gold.
    We had so many winners in a row-we should have become wealthy. But we were young and distracted by women. A friend of mine in California studied the gold/platinum relationship for 25 years without success.

#104     Jan 4, 2009
  5. As your PM to me on 11/26/08 said "BTW, if I come across on ET as arrogant or something, it is just the screen character. I prefer to be humble. "

You have a way to go before being humble. Most of what you post is bizarre.

#105     Jan 4, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#106     Jan 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.