Do You Want an "Ignore" counter?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by damir00, Aug 18, 2003.

1. damir00

damir00 Guest

How about the obvious extension, a prominently displayed top-10 list of most-ignored posters? seems to me that might provide some marginal improvement in posting quality.

plus i'm sure the advertisers would like to know how much of the posting on here is pre-blocked. ;-)

2. maxpi

maxpi

I do want that, just for my own edification.

3. TGregg

TGregg

That'd be neat, I'd like to see it. And a Reverse Ignore feature - where you put people on your Reverse Ignore list and they can't read your posts.

:)

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What a great way to drive somebody crazy! :D

5. I have to say I think this is a bad idea. We are here to help each other, not to try to make people feel bad. I am sick of that kind of attitude from the various "reality" shows which seem to consist of a bunch of whiny losers sitting around complaining about someone who is not in the room.

6. damir00

damir00 Guest

oh yes. when i think of ET and ETers, that's the very first thought that comes to mind.

7. Yes, I feel for you AAA. That new legislation that forces people to watch reality shows really sucks, doesn't it.

8. I was out of town for a month and I realized I had hit bottom when I not only knew all the people on Paradise Hotel but actually cared what happened to them.

9. maxpi

maxpi

ET is like citizens band radio. There is no particular admission charge and you can say anything you want with impunity. CB radio is some of the most degenerate stuff you will ever, ever hear. I use the ignore button on people that should be on CB radio.

I think it would be good feedback for the people that are on ignore if they could see how many people are ignoring them. It would be interesting to me as well to see who is getting ignored the most.