Do you use any free online trading chatrooms during the day? if so, which one(s)?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jackpearson, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Do you use any online trading chatrooms during the trading day?

If so, which ones?

just curious what's out there & who the key traders are in the rooms.

2. P×reT×ck was a sponsor of this site, discussed in many threads. There were varying opinions on its merits.

3. You mean Pure Prick? Yes, the opinions varied from bad to worse, with some shills disagreeing.

4. any others?

5. are there any other free ones?

6. Personally I make my own trading decisions based on pure price action so I do not need (or feel the need) to chat with anybody, online or offline

For me trading is (and should be) a very lonely business.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why should it be? just because you are a lonely wolf, humans generally speaking is a social spieces, so it is understandable that we are looking for companions....

8. Well, real traders do no waste their time chatting online about this stock or that currency, they patiently wait for a particular trading setup and then they pull the trigger and place their stop/target, period.

You see, chatting online will only accomplish one thing : you will lose focus !

Why?

Because you will ONLY receive contradictory (and most of the time useless) information! You will see comments like this : "Oh, this is a nice head and shoulders formation, you need to buy that stock (currency, commodity, etc) NOW!"

Then a few minutes later, you will see another comment that says : "The S&P 500 is down big time, you should sell all your stocks NOW and stay on the sideline!".

No my friend, if you really want to make money trading, stay away from trading chatrooms, they will only confuse you, unless you simply want to ask a question.

And quite frankly, when was the last time you saw Warren Buffet or Soros chatting online, via the trading chatrooms?

Think about it for a second... :cool:

9. Prompttrader.com is a free chatroom.

#10     Oct 14, 2013