do you understand harrytrader's charts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, May 12, 2003.

1. Is fine to understand.:cool: When not thinking of astrological coefficients the waves of epistemology sweep me over to brainstorm another method:) if you thik amount it. Finally when there is a nother to boot things can begin get clearer by the minute.:p

#41     May 19, 2003
  2. I have especially chosen the color myself because at the beginning I had let the software engineer choose them and he painted the stuff with Old Russian Tank-like colors so I told him that his colors would give some nightmare at night and make him change :D.

#42     May 20, 2003
  3. Hey do you intend to track me with that alias or what ?
    Or do you try to clone me ? Then I tell you: I am not clonable perhaps only clownable :D

#43     May 20, 2003
  4. Leave Brother HarryTradar alone, you paranoid schizophrenic...

#44     May 20, 2003
  5. :D

freealways

#45     May 20, 2003
  6. A psychosis in which the patient has numerous systematized delusions as well as hallucinations and ideas of reference. He or she may also be agitated, angry, argumentative, and sometimes violent. Syndrome marked by delusions and hallucinations that involve themes of persecution and grandiosity.

SITE for research also to see:
    http://www.afn.org/~afn54735/paranoid1.html

If one will wonder too much of reality can see to be very desturning. It then is very much a way to recompense the mind's eye:) or even the eye of the pyramid!!

#46     May 20, 2003
  7. Yeah take candletrader for example since he is persuaded that everybody is against freemasonry as soon as you emit a critic even when coming from their own rank :D I don't know even any political party except communist and nazism where people are so paranoïd or is it a strategy to defend them from external examination huh ?

Now I haven't finished with this thread and you will see at the end if the idea of communism for the whole world tomorrow is crazy (coming from my pure imagination) or not (coming from facts) because I know perfectly that Communism as I said seemed to have totally been demolished today and that there is no risk or emergence again. That's only common belief or illusion but not reality and I will show it. everybody fear today right wing extremists and focus on them (including me of course) but it is an error to think that they are the main danger. In fact as I will show it could be even that they are put in front of the scene for hiding what is going behind : communism.

#47     May 20, 2003
  8. Its simple to see by what human's do that a mind libre is rare indeed, but what of our friend candle. Surely to be a bit trained and hell likely see what light is? The freemasons i have done some respec t for because they do liken to better things but not always so it sometimees is hard to feel if in fact they do not mysticize is patently nice however fractious they make themselves adn the skulls and bones will be :mad: too bad for the movements. Oh well:D :D

here's somes links;)
    www.;).com
    www.;).org
    http://www.0am.com/fmvideo/

#48     May 20, 2003
  9. the bigger picture is clearer now...

:D :D

#49     May 20, 2003