do you understand harrytrader's charts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, May 12, 2003.

1. Alfonso should not be permitted to explain anything until he explains his Abraham Lincoln quote first. (Alleged quote). And if indeed the quote is accurate, then he should tell us why he uses it on his signature. What is the point? More interesting to me than Harry's charts.

Peace,
    RS

#31     May 18, 2003
  2. What I'm pretty almost sure is that some cheaters guy(s) here f... perhaps :)D) has created false new logins to vote because the rate of votes has been multiplied by 10 or even 20 in a the short space of time :D. You know cheaters I could do the same as you if I wanted to but I don't care about survey especially false survey :D.
    My purpose is to do some brainstorming meeting people that post counter arguments give me inspiration especially I already said people who advances false argument :p . The only persons I don't like is those having no arguments beside from only personal attack on my orthograph or my english for example, I don't target anybody by saying that especially since this person has been ridiculised finally by his own attack : remember astrophysicist and econophysicians :D

So even if I don't answer straigth away I will answer later if there is some argument whatever it is even not very objective but I will take them all the same. For example about complexity you shouldn't talk about that with me because it is really the first domain I am fond to talk that's why also I don't answer straight away because I can write pages and pages on the subject so I avoid :D. I will just make you think if you know the difference between these four terms and their relation:
    - simple
    - complex
    - simplist or simplistic (forgive me I will give two terms to be sure that one exists in the dictionary :D)
    - complicated

#32     May 18, 2003
  3. It is common for delusional people to believe their own bulshit Harry. So why would you be different ?

Try to be a bit logical for a change.

1. The number of posts written here by people who say they cannot make head or tail out of your writing and charts makes it a clear majority of persons who haven't got a clue about your charts. There is no need for vote rigging. A majority is a majority is a majority.

2. the mere fact is that none of the people who voted that they actually understand your charts has bothered as yet to respond to explain it to us.

This makes it highly likely that if any vote rigging did take place it was by the 'yes' voters. So it is either you or Alfonso who is responsble for the vote rigging.

However, Alfonso has proven to be straight through sea. Most people may not agree with his outlook but ................ Alfonso is genuine and doesn't, couldn't possibly, be responsible.

That leaves only you Harry, as the only suspect. You have a motif as well. Therefore the logical conclusion is that it was YOU who must have votes at least TWICE.

So here is the verdict :

YOU HARRY, stand condemned as a vote rigger. So from now on we will call you a vote-rig-phycicist.

Phyc it all, you just aren't a fair person are you now ?

freealways

#33     May 18, 2003
  4. I agree that Alfonso is straight and honest in his posts. So it is doubtful he rigged the extra few votes.

Some votes obviously don't need rigging. Harry's posts are obviously not understood by us mortals. Or maybe we aren't so dumb after all, and all Harry's rambling is a joke on us. It wasn't Harry that started the poll. Maybe he is just doing the whole thing for fun. Get us to believe he is a trading genius and we are all unworthy for our lack of comprehending his "explanations".

Not many understood Einstein. Maybe Harry is trading's version of Einstein:confused:

I would still like Alfonso's explanation of his Lincoln quote. It would be more interesting to me than an explanation of Harry's charts. For I know I will never benefit from Harry's charts (not saying others can't..just speaking for myself).

But I am interested in what Lincoln said. And Alfonso's reasons for quoting him (assuming the quote is even real).

Peace,
    :)RS

#34     May 18, 2003
  5. Do not be afraid of what you don't understand. Embrace it and learn it for it may be exactly what you need. You have nothing to lose by trying to grasp the unkown or the seemingly bizarre.

I once fought these things. Now I go with it.

Sort of like trying to understand Don Bright.

#35     May 18, 2003
  6. "Do not be afraid of what you don't understand. Embrace it and learn it for it may be exactly what you need. You have nothing to lose by trying to grasp the unkown or the seemingly bizarre."

That's is exactly what Jim Jones said to his followers as they were drinking the purple Kool-Aid.

Common sense, is, well....well, it is so very, very, very uncommon.

"Stand like a guardian at the gates of common sense which are the entrance of your own mind."

#36     May 18, 2003
  7. I don't understand your analogy. It is one thing to open your mind and try something new mentally, but to actually ingest something you know nothing about is another. Closed minded people scare me. People who follow others blindly scare me.

#37     May 19, 2003
  8. My point is that "new ideas" need to be evaluated in the light of common sense, and the person who is putting forth the new ideas needs to be sane.

In harrytrader's case, my willingness to invest time in his ideas is diminished by his incapacity to communicate clearly, among other obvious problems he has.

Most "sane" people might begin to question themselves when they get a resounding response from their audience that the message is madness.

#38     May 19, 2003
  9. At least this is for fun http://harrytrader.membres.jexiste.org/guide/intro/index.html

It won't stay like that : it is not very serious if people see that :D. I can only do it when my model will get its reputation of seriousness: you can't play the clown in public in other cases :D. I don't consider you as public really so it doesn't matter that you see it :p

Hey I already said it : I use forums as brainstorming place although ideas that result in my brains have sometimes nothing to do with the subject I am posting: it's just a distraction like someone smoking since I'm not a smoker maybe I must compensate somehow :p

I like also to see people process thinking especially logic and objectivity especially in mania bull market but it is past now but there is still some mania left.

#39     May 19, 2003
  10. balda

balda

OK, I admit I voted 30 times:D so what, keep up the good work Harry I like those pink and purple colors:D

#40     May 19, 2003