Do you trust your employer? Do you trust your prop firm?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Port1385, Dec 16, 2008.

1. When you go to work...when you go to your prop firm, everyone is smiling at you and being so friendly. You may sit next to someone who seems very friendly and might even go to lunch with you.

However, do you really trust these people who you probably spend more time with then your own family? The answer to this question of trust that I have experience on more then one occasion is no, you cant trust them.

What is your experience?

2. I trust your mom to always give me a Grade A blowjob.

3. morreo

morreo

I trust very few. Most are just trying to screw me for reasons I don't always know why.

4. I dont think anyone is purposely trying to screw anyone. I think everyone is out for #1 which is themselves and/or their family.

This is natural and to be expected. The ones who are truly scary, however, are those who try to screw you because they have an inferiority complex or a huge ego and you did or said something that conflicts with that.

Most people you can trust so long as you dont get in their way. A select few you can never trust because you never know if your going to say or do something that conflicts with their ego.
    At the end of the day, you cant really trust anyone because eventually you will get in their way or say something that will go against their mindset. Its statistics. You go there everyday and there will be some point where you piss someone off.

There is no real way that you can work by someone 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, without doing something they dont like...