do you think the economic situation was planned

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I have no doubt that this is all being staged…………….however, I don’t have a clue about their goal with all this mess………..maybe WW3??/

#31     Feb 2, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

I'm thinking NWO... and I also fear that NObama was specifically sponsored into this position as part of "the plan".. :mad:

#32     Feb 2, 2009
  3. The planning is lot more evolved than having a few young geeks coordinate. That's child's play. It's done at a higher level, because by now, average humans (like you) are very predictable & easily manipulated.

The fact that you think it's just mistakes & stupidity shows the success of the planning. You keep thinking that they are dumb, while you are the one in the dark, without a clue.

The funniest part is that these plans are not secretive or hidden or concealed. They are being bashed into your brain on a daily basis, without you even knowing.

#33     Feb 2, 2009
  4. For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
    Page 405 of Rockefeller's autobiography, "Memoirs", ISBN-13: 978-0812969733.

#34     Feb 2, 2009
  5. You make the assumption being laughed at (and silenced) was not a planned response. Yet the game for LEH continued MANY more years.

#35     Feb 2, 2009
  6. Banff01

Banff01

Makloda, this video finally sheds light on the whole conspiracy theory! Priceless... :D

#36     Feb 3, 2009
  7. It's in human nature to push past all prudent limits. If it weren't, we'd still be swinging from trees.

Apart from that, I don't see any special incompetence in the US gov't that I don't see in pretty much all large human institutions, gov'tal or "capitalist".

#37     Feb 3, 2009
  8. Dont know who did it.........but it was planned. I became aware in 2006.

Sometimes I question if those in congress have taken eco 101. Maybe not...............I guess bernanke gave them fed 101.

#38     Feb 16, 2009
  9. in all probability it was planned

#39     Feb 16, 2009
  10. gnome

gnome

I think we need to consider the possibility it was planned.

So, how would that work? "They" would need a mechanism to put the US (world?) into widespread strife (or a mechanism where we do it to ourselves... like excessive credit?).

Then when enough people are in "dire enough" straits, a "solution" is tendered....

Of course, that solution comes with strings.... probably includes loss of personal property, greater loss of personal liberties, more Gummint influence, control, surveillance, perhaps even culling of the aged so their Social Security and Medicare demands are not such a drain on the rest of society... Didn't NObama mention the idea of "phasing out SS and Medicare within 10 years"? How would that work, exactly?

#40     Feb 16, 2009