Do you think Nancy Pelosi should be waterboarded?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Obamas sucks, May 19, 2009.

Should Nancy Pelosi be waterboarded?

1. Yes, i think that Nancy Pelosi along with all lying democraps should be waterboarded

25 vote(s)
    89.3%
  2. No, even though she is lying she should not be waterboarded.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Oh, Maggy. Your obsession with my sexuality does send confusing signals...

#21     May 20, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Like that's hard to do...

#22     May 20, 2009
  3. Mind if I write that one down?

By the way you still need to pm me with your list of junior high insults. I am starting to think that you don't want to share your great knowledge with people.

#23     May 20, 2009
  4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QcNA5ZxkCxY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QcNA5ZxkCxY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:eek: I can't believe he has to go though such trouble to find out what waterboard is like.

Basically; republic are such lousy lairs compare to democrats.

#24     May 24, 2009
  5. Give me a break, the guy who chose to do it already said he almost drown as a child, obviously this will be much more horrible for him. I do not deny that waterboarding was terrible, but they show a guy getting a fucking pitcher of water dumped on his head who folds after 6 seconds to make it seem like actual waterboarding was the most horrendous thing ever, try having your testicles beaten in to mashed potatoes by a mallet and then tell me that having a pitcher of water dumped on your face is torture. More left wing embelishment. Have you ever heard of a keg stand?? by this videos standards that would be considered unconscionable. haha.

Actually... come to think of it... i will accept Nancy pelosi just having a pitcher of water thrown in her face as opposed to a full blown waterboarding.

And by the way i was never questioning wether or not REAL WATERBOARDING was torture just wether or not the dems knew.

I find it interesting that the OVERWHELMING majority thinks that she was lying and should be waterboarded.

#25     May 24, 2009
  6. Got to love how this lefty idiot who can not even speak english considers Keith olberman and Eric Mancow (who ever the fuck that is) the be all end all authority on the subject of waterboarding.:D

Olberman uses the fact that this guy actually drowned and had to be revived as a child as the main point for his own side, this just proves that olberman and much of the left is comprised of complete morons.

Olberman sounds almost as intelligent as the asshole they had on CNBC the other day who said that if America had more unions there would have been no credit crisis because everyone could spend their CASH on buying useless shit as opposed to racking up credit cards, (LOL YOU CANT EVEN MAKE THAT SHIT UP) The left is borderline retarded. Dump the USD, buy stocks and commodities, we are going to the moon alice.

#26     May 24, 2009