Do you think Nancy Pelosi should be waterboarded?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Obamas sucks, May 19, 2009.

Should Nancy Pelosi be waterboarded?

1. Yes, i think that Nancy Pelosi along with all lying democraps should be waterboarded

25 vote(s)
    89.3%
  2. No, even though she is lying she should not be waterboarded.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. You have a very serious flaw in the logic of your thinking. You state, "..until she tells the truth."

The error is in your presumption that a politician is capable of this.

Seneca

#11     May 20, 2009
  2. Whatever happened to Sean Hannity saying he would be waterboarded on TV for charity? I find it interesting to say the least that all the tolerant liberals weep over some terrorist who wants to detonate a nuke in NYC being waterboarded but find it hilarious if a conservative was. Nevertheless, I think Hannity had a great idea. Get waterboarded and show it is not that big a deal.

I think for it to have maximum impact, it should be someone the left and media absolutely despise. I say pick from Dick Cheney, Ann Coulter, Hannity and Rush. Maybe do all of them at once and see who can take it the longest. Whoever does it will be a big hero to conservatives and will have proved they can walk the walk.

#12     May 20, 2009
  3. Such bullshit. If it happens, I suspect that Hannity will get the "waterboard lite" treatment. Also, it's a little different when it's done in a TV studio as compared to when you are imprisoned in a Third World country, fearing for your life and being "attended to" by interrogators whose conduct may not be as dainty as when on TV. I'm no fan of anyone who wishes to do harm to innocents, but let's try to reign in the BS.

#13     May 20, 2009
  4. Dick Cheney has done it from the privacy of his bunker and found it a no brainer. His pacemaker, however, did not survive the torture.
    [​IMG]

But seriously, does anyone believe that any of the aforementioned Chickenhawks would try the torture themselves?

#14     May 20, 2009
  5. Anyone who voted for Obama deserves to be waterboarded.

#15     May 20, 2009
  6. Your only problem is that there are more of them than there are of you. Good luck with that.

#16     May 20, 2009
  7. Well, either it's torture or it's not. I don't think getting an electric charge through your genitals would be any more pleasant if done in a TV studio.

This is exactly why I think a public demonstration would be useful.

#17     May 20, 2009
  8. I for one as a patriot volunteer.to do just that...and I'll Be sure to do it 163 times as was done to some subversives.

#18     May 20, 2009
  9. Speaking of that Sean Hannity is just a bit over due for his "public demonstration," is he not?

#19     May 20, 2009
  10. Hopefully I've inspired you in some small way...

#20     May 20, 2009