Do You Think Like A Serial Killer?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Apr 20, 2004.

1. is he your type My2Cents?

manofyourdreams

but you got a little competition from 'corruptkitten ' :)

#11     Apr 21, 2004
  2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer

There was a list circulating of all the serial killers with similar middle names, I think they were "Wayne" and "Lee".

Does anyone have that list? It was kind of scarry.

OT

#12     Apr 21, 2004
  3. When I was a little kid, I heard some news thing about serial killers and asked my dad how people could kill their breakfast. I had this image of a guy going down the cereal isle stabbing Tony the Tiger, Captain Crunch and Trix the Rabbit.

When I was younger still, my dad and I were sitting at a table that had a little jukebox thing that you put a quarter into to play music. Well, the sign said, "Out of Order," so I told my dad to give it some order.

heh

#13     Apr 21, 2004
  4. Yes, I think like a serial killer.

*rolling eyes*

Baron, can you remove this stupid thread?

#14     Apr 21, 2004
  5. Oldtimer

Oldtimer

TradeOff
    wrote:

"Baron, can you remove this stupid thread?"

So, you'd like to KILL the thread???

#15     Apr 21, 2004

6. Oh sure you're not that desperate. So desperate you're even dropping off topic hints on chit chat ("only 27"). Face it, the crest of that hill is fast approaching. You know it and I know it.

Fortunately, I'm 27 too (which is ok for a guy) and look, I'm on holidays in my homeland and if I don't snag me a wife this summer -- unlikely, 'cos, believe me, I have to fight them off me -- I'll be in Detroit in October, so, if you've got the goods, maybe I can drop by 'chitown' (does anyone actually call it that?) and we can hook something up. 'kay?

#16     Apr 21, 2004

7. *Groan*

(Hehe, and then, when you were older, it was you that was the butt of every second joke! Bum-ching! :D)

(ET oldtimers know what I'm talking about! :D)

EDIT
    I just checked my calendar and -- yup, just checked it again -- I do believe that 18 months have recently passed. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

#17     Apr 21, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Yo aphie.....

Get in here and defend your honor. Don't let anyone step in front of your "bid" for mytwocents!!!:)

#18     Apr 21, 2004
  9. Now see there is a difference between being desperate and liking attention, I'm the latter. If I was desperate, then I certainly wouldn't be spending my time in chit chat trying to find myself a husband...I'd be in the real chatrooms right now...or lowering my standards....neither of which I'm currently doing... Now are you rowenwood? cause I'm very confused, and on another note..... I have no idea what 18 months are being talked about but being that I'm incredibly nosey, I'd like to know...asap. Thanks

#19     Apr 21, 2004
  10. I submit that you lowered your standards the second you communicated with ANY of the ET group of freaks-n-geeks! :D

#20     Apr 21, 2004