Do you think Landis82 should be banned?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steelers Baby, Dec 22, 2009.

Based on racist posts,and bullying of other traders should Landis82 be banned?

Poll closed Dec 22, 2010.
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  1. I imagine we would never hear from you again if you took those words to heart.

#21     Dec 23, 2009
  2. Your life must be quite impressive coming to a trading site to correct peoples spelling all day.... I can only imagine how proud your mother must be of you right now, of all the things her son could have become he became a fucking loser who feels the need to correct someone else's grammar on a trading site, when he himself is a failed trader.....

edit: ROCK ON BRO!!!!!!!! Your killing it right now!!!! the babes are just waiting for a guy like you!!!!

#22     Dec 23, 2009
  3. In contrast, I can only imagine the glowing pride your own family must feel, seeing as how you cannot even properly communicate the bullshit that you spew. At least your functional illiteracy mitigates the message. Blessings come in may forms, don't they?

No, the gals all have their eyes on you, taking bets on how long it will take after you start talking before you swallow your tongue.

#23     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Awesome, even more hilarity from the smartest guy i have ever seen!!! No matter what all the people tell you IN REAL LIFE you are by far the smartest person i have ever met!!!

#24     Dec 23, 2009
  5. You know what is even funnier??? while you were busy mastering spell check today i already made 2 grand, who is the real loser?:D :D :D

I sure hope youand traderniks mastery of the english language is making you mnid six figures, cause otherwise it is a fucking colossal waste of time....

I am out to my Fiancee's parents...... what an interesting concept, some men fuck women, not keyboards..... take note next time you are sitting around in your grandmas panties playing world of warcraft....

#25     Dec 23, 2009
  6. "grandma's panties" LMAO. The funniest thing I have heard on here in a long time.

#26     Dec 23, 2009
  7. 2k today? While theoretically certainly possible, I highly doubt it. I doubt you are net positive in the normal course, let alone on a day like today. Not in every instance does imagination make it real, sunshine. If you were any smarter, you'd be embarrassed.

#27     Dec 23, 2009
  8. You certainly do seem to have a theme emerging...

#28     Dec 23, 2009
  9. Frankly, the wow part is even funnier.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#29     Dec 23, 2009