Do you think its time for a DRAFT?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Oct 9, 2006.

Is it time for a draft?

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. We all know president bush is now itching for an invasion of north korea. And to all the geniuses on ET who think bombing can only do it, you can only look at the latest isreali war. No it cannot. anybody with alittle bit of military knowledge will tell you the only way to garanteed something is destroyed is to send boots on the ground. No war in history has been won by air power alone. And with the US stretch thin, and bush wanting to invade, is it time to start up a draft.

2. We don't need a draft. Since Bush is constantly being called a facist, maybe he should just start acting like one. We'll send our boy scouts and girl scouts up to Canada, and after they take over the country in 24 hours, we'll just start herding Canadians into planes and drop them into North Korea. If they want to survive, they'll have to fight. Don't worry, the facist Bush will have 20 million illegal aliens running the front lines for you.

3. Why the fuck do you care?

1) You're not an American

2) You're a pedophile

3) You're a douchebag

4. Yes! I do think there should be a draft, although not for the idiotic reason(s) you give. Everyone should contribute to military service.
    Not to take away the standard reply by your type...yes I did serve. USMC 1970-74.

5. North Korea is one of the most militarized nations on earth with standing Army of over one million and the worlds largest artillery force. George Bush has no interest in invading are you a complete idiot ? The next time you say We All KNOW at least have clue what you are talking about. I believe your towel is wrapped a little tight.

6. lol then we would just have to put IEDs under yoru trucks then. I cant belieave you guys are being defeated by the crudest of devices. LOL drmarkan you seemed tobe worried hopefully your not in the 18-60 range for qualified drafties :D

7. lol longhorn, b/c that was your reason you invaded iraq. To stop them from getting wmds. Ok north korea now has wmds, so invade them. Send in the 4th and 5th fleet. Start a draft. Why if not wmds did you invade a soverign country. If it wasnt wmds then what?

8. Artie21

Artie21

Yes, start with the young republicans.

9. reg

reg

The Israelis used the wrong type of bombs in Lebanon - didn't work.
    The U.S. used the right type of bombs on Japan - worked like a charm.
    Big difference.
    Now that you've been enlightened, be a good boy and go wash that towel of yours.