Do You think CNBC is foxerizing their Network?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Apr 7, 2006.

Is cnbc becoming foxerized?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    81.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  1. IMO, we need a 24 hour Bob Pisani Network.

Let's see more of Bob's wild side...
    Stalking Maria and talking dirty to her...
    Hitting after-hours clubs with his Posse and coke dealer...
    Filming his latest rap video with Special Guest Star Ron Jeremy...
    And showing the world who the real Big Salami is.

And more of Bob's compassionate side...
    Helping OJ find Nicole's killer(s)...
    Using all the NYSE propaganda tricks to "prove" that his buddy Barry Bonds is innocent...
    Sugar Daddy Bob helping all those sweet young things through university.

Can't get enough of your love, Bob.

rm+

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#21     Apr 8, 2006
  2. 1000

Any one into fox hunting?:D

Was Erin trying to prove that the Earth was spherical, last oct/nov?

#22     Apr 8, 2006
  3. I get to see her everyday :D :D

Love the motormouth though... We got some CNBC-esque folk working for us :D

#23     Apr 8, 2006
  4. first off why was that teacher in handcuffs. And if its another teacher/sex thing, why would anybody think that is a crime? Bascially thats every guys dream. Having an affair with a hot blond teacher, in school. Basically that the student should pray to god that he was that lucky. Ok back to the subject on hand, you know the fox business channel will have all young, or really good looking mid 30's women. Its the typical fox operendi. I hope fox will try todo some investigating reporting, alittle bit more then cnbc did. They use todo investigating reporting, but over the last 3 years they basically have stopped.[

QUOTE]Quote from AAAintheBeltway:

I think that hot teacher in handcuffs would be an excellent addition to either CNBC or Bloomberg. Maybe the new Fox business channel. [/QUOTE]

#24     Apr 8, 2006
  5. [/QUOTE]

You raise a good point. Why indeed was that smoking hot teacher in handcuffs? She was apparently accused of having sex with a student, which is about as close to victimless crime as it gets. Personally, I think it is another example of how Bu$$$Hitler and KKKarl Rove have ruined our country. You wouldn't find Bill Clinton handcuffing her.

#25     Apr 8, 2006
  6. Sorry, I forgot to post her picture, which in her case is worth several thousand words.

#26     Apr 8, 2006
  7. 1000

#27     Apr 8, 2006
  8. the law is supposed to be gender neutral ...

which is to laff

case in point: marykay letourneau

caught raping a 13 yr old boy

given PROBATION

later sent to prison after foind coitus interruptus with him while ON probation for same

if she had been a male teacher, and the student had been female - it would have been prison first time around

cultural double standards are fine. legal double standards are not

this is the latter

#28     Apr 9, 2006
  9. While the law does not make this distinction, reason and common sense tell us that teenage boys and teenage girls are not the same and therefore differing treatment is rational.

#29     Apr 9, 2006
  10. I would very much disagree and today's teenage girls are much more likely to have "Sex" than a teenage boy..

Rainbow parties are cool!!

#30     Apr 9, 2006