Do You think CNBC is foxerizing their Network?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Apr 7, 2006.

Is cnbc becoming foxerized?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    81.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    18.9%

1. I second that, CNBCW is much better than the US feed, it's available on dish. Along the same lines, Bloomberg is also better than CNBC, my opinion.

#11     Apr 7, 2006
  2. CNBC is on during the day? Damn. Personally, I like the golf channel.

#12     Apr 7, 2006
  3. You mean with that little blond girl, and she goes I need some shoes...blah blah

#13     Apr 7, 2006
  4. UOTE]Quote from EqtTrdr:

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS..... [/QUOTE]

#14     Apr 7, 2006
  5. [/QUOTE]

#15     Apr 7, 2006
  6. take a look at linda stouffer and brooke typical reporters now aday. You cant look ugly, or without style nowawdays in news. I bet you on cnbc, in about 2 years, you probably wont find maria bartimono, or becky quick. Most of the reporters would be in the 25-35 year age.

[/QUOTE]

#16     Apr 7, 2006
  7. To be fair, I think CNBC will always have a monopoly on bald/balding 50yo white male commentators. That's basically "the look" for most economists.

With that said, correct - thier reporters will continue to increasingly be the stereotypical blonde pin cushion.

No complaints here!

Ironically - my fav is the brunette Bear Stearns retail analyst with the motormouth.

#17     Apr 7, 2006
  8. I think that hot teacher in handcuffs would be an excellent addition to either CNBC or Bloomberg. Maybe the new Fox business channel.

#18     Apr 7, 2006

9. yeah.. have Maria Fartaroma reporting.... then cut quickly to Joe Kernan who suddenly pops up from under his desk to begin speaking...... 5 seconds later.... out pops the blonde teacher buttoning her shirt and walking off camera...

RATINGS BABY$$$

#19     Apr 7, 2006
  10. You guys need a hobby.

Try pick up sticks or checkers.

#20     Apr 7, 2006