Do you think Americans are stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Here's your reason to doubt him. Beck loved Bush:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo3ltG0gwjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo3ltG0gwjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

As a "scientist," I didn't think you would take anything at face, especially anything coming from Beck.

FOX loved Bush while he was in office. They have since rewritten history.

#21     Apr 19, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, the video in the OP was shot in Venice Beach, on a weekday. What do you expect? You aren't going to find Steven Hawking rolling around there.

But, yeah I think Americans are stupid. Tough to argue against that one.

But as you get older, standing there in the total freakshow at the Walmart, you learn to embrace the horror of it. Misshapen uneducated people surrounded by bad chinese products and south american produce checked and bagged by sub-poverty part-time employees with no benefits. :D

God Bless America!

#22     Apr 19, 2010
  3. LOL! It's a race to the bottom baby, where mediocrity reigns supreme.

#23     Apr 19, 2010
  4. Looks like about 80% of that video is the guy asking a question and then they cut the camera to someone else and you all automatically ASSUME he asked them the same question, but you dont know. He might not have had enough material to make his video, so maybe he just altered it. Ask a question and then cut to someone else who he asked a different question to and just played their answer to make them look stupid.

#24     Apr 19, 2010
  5. I don't worry about the stupid...

It's the credentialed people whose ambition it is to dictate to the stupid who are the real threat.

NOVEMBER ... the world will get back to normal..

I have to mention this ... Paul Krugman is now calling for the global warming apocalypse by 2100. Useful-fucking idiots, indeed.

#25     Apr 19, 2010
  6. Here is how it's done:

Interview 1000 people, keep 20 stupid answers, remove the remaining 980 interviews. That's it, you're done, post the video on youtube and use it as proof that americans are stupid.

The 20 people in the video are indeed dumb. People who fall for this scam and judge the intelligence of Americans based on this kind of videos are not much smarter.

#26     Apr 19, 2010

7. wait a minute ... are you suggesting,... what ... ?!?

#27     Apr 19, 2010
  8. BartS

BartS

I think that having Palin on a presidential ticket AND giving her 48% of votes speaks for itself....

They really think we're that fucking dumb and 48% said yes.

(Not that I'm saying Obama is doing a good job)....

But then someone will say that we only kept a "non representative" amount of votes... :D

#28     Apr 19, 2010
  9. maxpi

maxpi

think how dumb the average person you know is... then realize that half the people you know are dumber than that....

I spent decades unlearning things that I was taught in the atheist school system in the US.. the first thing those bastards did to me was to teach me sight reading.. but I had a wonderful, very religious, very Bible oriented second grade teacher that taught us phonics and probably got fired for it... then they taught me evolution, but later on I discovered that is the biggest joke, so I spent years stopping thinking in terms of evolution... and they taught me "belief in the natural".. then I learned that life is indeed supernatural, that things great and small are decided in the supernatural realm and I'm spending more decades trying to overcome belief in the natural... I kind of wonder if testing as "dumb" means a person is dumb or maybe they saw through all that shit early in life...

#29     Apr 20, 2010
  10. Mav88

Mav88

ya know maxpi, it was called the 'dark ages' for a reason.

If you guys want a damn theocracy then please move to the middle east, the calander there still says 1100 AD, and they also trash science.

#30     Apr 20, 2010