Do you think Americans are stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Apr 19, 2010.

1. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0zE55i41n8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0zE55i41n8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:D

2. Just think, all of these people have the right to vote.

3. "Education seems to be in America the only commodity of which the customer tries to get as little he can for his money."

Max Forman

4. Visitors

Visitors

if by stupid you mean wiling to believe lies and misconceptions on pretty much everything (CNN FOX BBC)

then yes, completely stupid

few brilliant people can be used as a point of hope, but in reality they don't really help

5. nickdes

nickdes

I would bet that 90 percent of those in the video voted for obama!!!!

6. So.. you include Fox in your "liars and deceivers" group?

7. AK100

AK100

Not fair to Americans as you could ask those questions in any western country these days and talk to the same number of morons.

8. About half of us barely know "come here" from "sick 'em". (Didn't Obama get 52% of the vote?)

Which is why there should be some criteria for voting besides allowing the "voting for those who will give me money"..

9. This video could be duplicated in any country in the world. There are stupid people everywhere. I've traveled to over 50 counties in my life and make that statement from personal experience.

10. Visitors

Visitors

You are completely simplifying things to the point where you delude yourself.

FOX has done some good work exposing Obama lately, which means you extremely quickly forgot how they protected Bush

how they drummed up the beat to wars, not war, warS with an s

And a man your age should know that as soon as we have republican in the office,

FOX will again become just another CNN, an apologist, doing crime of commission and omission.

This is why Americans are stupid. Americans are unable to think long term.

#10     Apr 19, 2010