Do you talk to your computer when you trade?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trendy, Mar 18, 2003.

1. trendy

trendy

O.K., I admit it. at times I talk/yell at my computer when trading. Sometimes out loud if no one is around, or under my breath if I'm not alone. It's like the bid/ask is a dog at the track I'm betting on. " Come on baby bust through that level, come on baby!!!!!" :D

Hey, don't look at me that way! Like you've never done it yourself. What a great idea for a poll.

2. Trane

Trane

I have been known to chant; 'gunga-gunga-galunga-gunga-gunga-galunga' while waiting for a move to come to fruition...

3. he talks to me all the time...:D

4. i wouldnt really call what i do talking, but rather yelling at the top of my lungs , screaming so hard that the vains in my neck and forehead start to burst !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. No, but I am strange. I don't talk to sports, TV, or movies, either.

6. qdz2

qdz2

Really, that's what my neighbour trader does all the time. We hear him cross the street.

:p

7. LOL...yeah, I talk to my computer..."come on baby! daddy needs some mo money"
    and I talk to the cat too. but i don't yell at all. on good days the radio gets turned up nice and loud. if its not a good day, it's quiet in here.

Happy Trading:D

8. Uh, no, and you really should get some help!

FRuiTY

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Of course I talk to my computer.
    I talk to my car too.......
    and the cats on the dock......
    but not to the pink elephants.......
    oh no Mr. Bill:eek:

10. tampa

tampa

It's the people who don't talk to their computers who are the sickies. This trading stuff is life or death combat. I know the bastard on the other side of my trade is squealing in delight at my misfortune, the least I can do is to call into question his relationship with his mother, while at the same time trying to cut a deal with the Big Guy Upstairs...

#10     Mar 18, 2003