(do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderII, Aug 18, 2009.

1. spd

spd

have you automated this system?

#41     Aug 19, 2009
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

I once had a friend who always said his dream was to get a hummer from his wife while taking a crap.

Now THAT's intimacy.

#42     Aug 19, 2009
  3. There is no such thing as a "No Wiper" mate.....you always need two wipes, the first one to see there are no dingleberries, and the second wipe just to confirm the clean break!

I had a nasty 9 wiper this morning.

#43     Aug 19, 2009
  4. Yes in fact i have. I hired a lil chineese girl. I pay her 1.00 per event. this is 10x what she made back home. She's close to being retired now. :)

#44     Aug 19, 2009
  5. Its true, you always need at least one wipe no matter what. But, in those rare occasions where nothing shows on the first wipe, you really don't need to try again unless you wanted to be extra safe. And, if you are leaving the house for any reason, its better to be safe than sticky :D

#45     Aug 19, 2009
  6. You Americans, all you think about is big ve-hicles..

#46     Aug 19, 2009
  7. Topper

Topper

Speaking of big, does anyone else here keep a photo album of their largest bowel movements?

#47     Aug 19, 2009
  8. GOOGLE a web site called "Rate my Poo"!

#48     Aug 19, 2009
  9. No, not yet, but we do reward the kids with some candy for those that exceed normal expectations. It really seems to keep them focused on making sure it stays in one piece during the drop.

#49     Aug 19, 2009
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

fold ..no way; we can have a tear right down middle. The old reliable scrunch into a ball lowers that possibility..

And there is a NO WIPER....but ya must eat alot of fiber..it's not a myth.

#50     Aug 19, 2009