(do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderII, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Not only do I watch my wife wipe her ass, during particularly nasty sex I stick my tongue in there too!

So you've never heard the expression,"I'd eat the corn out of her shit!"?

Must be some ugly women in your neck of the woods.

#31     Aug 19, 2009
  2. Had one the other day, fascinating when that happens. I tried to work backwards and remember what exactly I ate to cause this but nothing out of the ordinary.

#32     Aug 19, 2009
  3. Who doesn't stand up to wipe?

#33     Aug 19, 2009
  4. Ugly woman? Are you fuckin serious?

If you prefer to munch into your womans dung hole ( not to mention the stench) then she must be a real 'classy chick'. Must be a real looker - or should I say hooker......

This is a real eye opener..sick, ass bandits!

#34     Aug 19, 2009

5. what's your stop-loss?

#35     Aug 19, 2009
  6. Dingleberries.

#36     Aug 19, 2009
  7. Hahahahaha......

It's a differnt way of livin in dem trailer parks.....now where's ma hound...

#37     Aug 19, 2009
  8. I just ran across this, and you will be very interested to learn that this very same question has recently been the subject of a scientific internet poll, one which was originated by a Professor of Sociology at the University of Minnesota.

The link to this poll is provided below:

http://www.monzy.com/survey/survey_nov.htm

The only difference is that the "Scrunchers" are referred to, and hence labeled, as the "Crumplers" in this scientific poll, which is a term that is perhaps more accurate and descriptive.

#38     Aug 19, 2009
  9. I twist mine, so what about us Twisters? It gives more Multi-Layered Surface Area Contact.

#39     Aug 19, 2009
  10. ER9

ER9

lol....i thought i was the only freak that tried to do that.

[​IMG]

#40     Aug 19, 2009