Do you scalp volume on IB?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by kowboy, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Chuck , did someone let the secret out there was a market for book traders?

Free for now, during beta only , right?

#11     Jul 18, 2006
  2. Hi Chuck,
    I am interested in taking a look at VisionTrader and registered and downloaded the software. Before I install it, I have a few questions... The videos that the website have aren't playing normally in Windows Media player..They look all messed up. I don't use the media player very often but whenever I do, it never seems to have a problem. It looks like the video is in fast forward and the audio is fine. Anyway, it's difficult to follow.

The product strikes me as something similiar to button trader which I haven't used but have looked at the documentation.
    Can you tell me how long the free version will be available ?
    I also noticed that the confirmation email contained the userid and password I selected. That doesn't seem very safe..Just my opinion..Anyway, I'll be happy to test it out with my IB test account for a few days and see how it goes..

Thanks !!

#12     Jul 18, 2006
  3. kowboy

kowboy

Chuck, What will it cost after the beta version?

#13     Jul 19, 2006
  4. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

stock777 & kowboy & metaphoric,

We will integrate VisionTrader into eSignal in a future release that will be included with it, probably 8.1.

The stand alone version will be Free linking into our MarketCenter web site (later to be renamed Quote) and be support by ads.

So VisionTrader will be entirely FREE even once it goes Gold.

I'll check out the videos. I haven't run them off the web site.

To post any comments or if you need help we have a forum here:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=63

Thanks for your interest and please gave us your comments as we are very interested in user's feedback as this is a new product for us.

Chuck
    @eSignal

#14     Jul 19, 2006
  5. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#15     Jul 19, 2006
  6. Sorry, I only scalp $$$ on IB.

#16     Jul 19, 2006
  7. Chuck,
    Thanks for the update. I tried it again and still have the same problem. I must have something setup incorrectly with Windows media player. I can watch trade-ideas video ok. I'll play around with it later on.

Thanks, Metaphoric

#17     Jul 19, 2006