Do You Really Trust Cnbc?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by eagle488, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Right.

I like cnbc. I dont use it to trade or for financial advice of course, but there is interesting facts on there a lot.

#41     Sep 3, 2008
  2. For some reason I can't take my eyes off Michelle CC's chest. And Trish R does it for me. Don't know why.

Really it's mostly entertainment, but you can gauge market sentiment if you listen, and bet opposite.

Sometimes the glare from Charlie Gasparino's oily skin causes retinal scarring though.

#42     Sep 3, 2008
  3. RL8093

RL8093

You mean Eric Bolling - right? He tells a story of losing $1mm+ while talking to kids at his son's school .....
    I agree about Rick & Art but Becky Quick?????

R

#43     Sep 3, 2008
  4. Eric Bolling! I kept trying to remember his name. In my opinion, he made that show Fast Money almost worth watching.

#44     Sep 3, 2008
  5. And of course, Becky Quick is a hot little tramp.

#45     Sep 3, 2008
  6. With my life!

#46     Sep 3, 2008
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Anyone who thinks CNBC has pretty girls is either a fat, bald 50+ guy in a sexless marriage, or needs an eye test.

As for the main question - of course they can't be trusted. They are mostly clueless shilling corrupt morons who couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag and have no real idea how markets work. Worst of all, they don't give a damn about the wellbeing of their customers. Incredibly, the quality of CNBC staff has actually fallen signficantly since the peak of the bubble in 2000.

#47     Sep 3, 2008
  8. cuz69

cuz69

You wouldn't bang Becky or Erin?
    You know we are not talking marriage here.

#48     Sep 3, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

Also there is a liitle tramp on the floor of the CME that always manages to get on TV behind Rick Santelli bond report around 11:30 ET... Nice Tits!

#49     Sep 3, 2008
  10. Something must be wrong with YOUR eyes my friend - - - I'd bang Margaret Brennan in a heartbeat!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838235/

:p

#50     Sep 3, 2008